Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Where do I get cheap used kids' books?

I hardly bought books. I read most of the information online.

But I still need the kids' books to read to my kids. As a frugal mom, I would not go to buy new books from store. I'm only willing to pay used kids' books hard cover for 50 cents and paper cover for 25 cents. I got the used kids books from:

1. Relatives: free. Find the relatives that have kids that a little bit older than yours, they have lots of kids gear that willing to pass on to you.

2. Yard sales: I only go to the multi-family yard sales and the one that close to my house. Or most of time you will just waste of your gas.

3. Library: My county library's kids section has one shelf of books that they want to get rid of, usually sell for average 50 cents a book, but not a whole lot. Still you are free to choose.

4. Craigslist:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers