Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How much does your pre-schooler know about you?

Today Kids are with their grandparents. So that's normally the day I clean up the house. I went through Emma's drawer and I saw the questionnaire she was asked in the middle 3 class. I read that before and it made me laugh. Now I read it again, it makes me think. I should let her know more about her parents.

My Daddy:

How old is your Daddy? 
Two fourteen. (mmm...214? too old, 28? too young)


What color is Daddy's Hair?
Black. (That's correct. Sweet heart.)

What does Daddy like to Eat?
Chili.  (Another good answer. Daddy likes the spicy food.)

What is your favorite thing to do with your Daddy?
Play ball. (That's not true. Daddy hardly pay ball with her. But she likes to play ball when she was three. At home, I play with her; At grandparent's house, her grandpa plays with her. Maybe she just cant think of anything that Daddy plays with her.)

I love my Daddy because....
He gives me toys. (That's true. Daddy is the one who buys her the new toys and mommy will just let her do the window shopping at the store.)

What's Daddy's favorite color?
Blue. (Not exactly. She thought all the boys like blue and Daddy is boy, so Daddy will like blue too)

What work does Daddy do?
Make friends. (Daddy brought the co-workers to home sometimes and we told her that's Daddy's friend at work. So Emma thought Daddy's work is to make friends. Later We will tell her Daddy is working on computer. (Software engineer)).

My mommy

How old is your mommy?
12  (I do wish that's true, my dear. So I can go back to my childhood and have more time to play with you).

What color is mommy's hair?
Black. (You wont be wrong about this.)


What does Mommy like to eat?
Celery. (That's what you like to eat, honey. Mommy always prepare your food first so you dont normally get to see what mommy eat.)


What does Mommy like to do?
Watch T.V. (That's what you and your Daddy like to do. Mommy hardly has time to sit down and watch TV. I wonder why you got wrong on this.)


What is your favorite thing to do with your mommy?
Play ball. (That's considered right answer.)

I love my Mommy because...
She gives me great stuff. (Maybe she meant the yummy food or something?? I wish I could hear the answer like: I love my Mommy because she reads book to me)

What's mommy's favorite color?
Pink. (Again, she thought all the girls like pink. Mommy likes dark green color, that's the color of my first car and that's the color of life.)

What work does mommy do?
She calls someone else. (I'm working from home so she always sees me in conference call)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers