Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Emma/Aiden says

Emma says.........


1. "I bully Aiden, that means I love him!"


2. "Aiden is a bully baby!"

3. Emma was born with big head and her head has been over 95% of range till now. Just like most of the Chinese, I do have the perception that a girl who has smaller head is prettier. I guess Emma somehow sense that, so one day she said:


"I wish I could pretend that I don't know Chinese, so my head will be smaller."


That makes me feel bad for quite a while.

4. Mommy sigh when Emma don't eat the dinner again: Emma, why are you so picky?

   "Mommy, I'm picky, but I still love you!"

5. I don't buy the juice at home. I only buy some when kids are sick and refuse to drink water. So Emma sometimes likes to stay sick.


"Mommy, I'm still sick, so can I drink Juice?"


6. "Mommy, see, I can wear my shoes."


  "All of the 4-year-old can wear their shoes" busy helping Aiden with his shoes, I didn't look at her.


  "But Mommy, can other 4-year-old close the eyes and still can put the shoe in the right foot?" I turned to her, with eyes shut, Emma was putting her feet in the shoes proudly.


Aiden says.....


"Mommy, I want to call Grandma." I dial the number and hand the phone to Aiden.
Aiden (2 year old) is excited and talk to his grandma in the phone. 
"Ya...choo--choo..Thomas...Mommy...Bye."


He is not satisfied yet after hang up.
"Mommy, I want to call Thomas"
"But I don't know Thomas' number." I said.
"1" He showed his tiny index finger with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers