Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

kids breakfast ideas

1. Jam bread: Just regular store bought bread with strawberry Jam spread.

2. Zuccini pancake: half zuccini shredded, add 3/4 cup of flour, 1 tsp seseme oil, 1/2tsp salt, 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon powder, 2 eggs, 1 cup of water. Mixed together and and fry on the pan to the pancake size.

3. waffle with maple syrup: I like Alton Brown's good eat Waffle recipes. It looks healthy and yummy too.

4. Banana pancake: Whenever we have over ripped banana that no one will eat, we will use it to make banana bread or banana pancake.

5. fluffy pancake : My kids love this fluffy pancake, it has a fluffy chewy taste. On weekends, I will ask my 7 year old to make it with me.

6. Hot dogs: I used potable grill to grill hot dogs, fast, easy and look good.

7. French Toast : I like to use Costco bought Multi-grain bread slice to make it. It's dryer than the regular white bread so I don't have to leave it overnight to make the bread dryer.

8. Hash Brown: I made hash brown(egg, bacon, potato cubes for myself and my hubby and we both like it. Neither do both kids until one day we shop at costco, they tried the hash brown sample (egg, bacon and shredded potatoes and they like it!)

9. Breakfast cookies: You won't have time to make it in the busy morning time, but this can make when you have time and store it in the jar. If I would do it again, I will triple the recipes volumes and make 36 cookies at a time. Spend 30 mins just to make one breakfast isn't much time efficient.

10. Oatmeal with Raisin.

11. Boiled eggs.

12. Fry Radish cake with egg.

13. Fry plantain. Only Aiden likes it.

14. Sandwich (Biscuit/English muffin/slice bread with ham/grilled chicken/lettuce)

15. Hamburger (Beef patty with Oyster source + Onion)

16. Devil egg. Only Emma likes it.

17. Garlic butter bread.

18. Chicken Nugget.

19. Sausage

20. 土豆面拖,菠菜鸡蛋摊饼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers